Day #377 on the road…
We have a few miles left to ride in Greece to a ferry to leave the country.
In 3 1/2 months we rode approx 4000 miles/ 6400km all over the country and still have a little to go…
Greece is about the same size as Alabama!
There are a few things NOT so good about the country if you were to compare it to the US according to one site I stumbled upon…
- be 3.8 times more likely to be unemployed
- make 55.3% less money
- have 12.22% less free time
but there are a lot more positives
- be 82.81% less likely to be in prison
- spend 77.02% less money on health care
- use 57.05% less electricity
- consume 46.02% less oil
- be 63.16% less likely to be murdered
- experience 23.78% less of a class divide
- be 22.53% less likely to die in infancy
- be 83.33% less likely to have HIV/AIDS
- live 0.74 years longer
- have 34.43% fewer babies
2 thoughts on “America, land of the free home of the brave – or is it…a few closing thoughts on Greece”
Haha, funny statistics but… they seem real!
They have to be real, everything on the internet is real…Mozart said that!!! LOL
Comments are closed.